Assistant IT Audit Manager
Internal Audit Department
- Assist superior to complete audit assignments are per scheduled deadline by performing specific audit procedures, testing, analyzing, and completing the audit working papers with appropriate documentation and relevant documentary evidence.
- Comprehensive understanding of internal control environments within the IT function.
- Experience with multiple technology domains including aspects of Windows, Unix, and/or database administration, software development, and networking.
- Prepare and plan for audit assignment/audit fieldwork.
- To liaise with respective audited department/ branch to gather information and collect data required for audit fieldwork.
- Perform post-audit, follow-up on the outstanding audit findings & assist to conduct the exit meeting.
- Prepare draft audit report to be submitted to the supervisor for review.
- Degree holder in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Computer Science
- At least 3 years of Audit experienced in Banking and Finance industry.
- Understand of overall banking policy, process, manual, flows, and banking activities
- Full-spectrum of audit knowledge and IT audit
- Analytical & problem solving
- Data analysis and report writing skill