Credit Administration Manager
Credit Management Department
- To carry out the administration tasks of the loan and credit department including data entry, record maintenance, and report preparation.
- To assist head and lead a team to perform the credit administration function of the Bank and also develop the loans administration SOP/guidelines.
- Ensure all pre-conditions are met before disbursement of the loan
- Liaise with Legal where application, in term of documentation of loan and ensure all loan agreement, security documents and other legal document are signed, verified and in order
- Ensure proper filling of all loan documentation
- Liaise with IT Department to enhance the existing system and improve on reporting format
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, or Business Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related loans & credit experience in the banking industry, especially in credit administration;
- Analytical & problem solving
- Business-oriented customer service skills
- Full-spectrum of Credit Administration skills